Jared Leto

I have heard of his name as the Joker's actor but I didn't really go into him too much, or research about him (I was honestly thought that him as joker wasn't that natural - probably I compared to Heath Ledger's version, or the whole film was quite a crap)

Norman (my colleague in Roche) mentioned about him earlier - few months ago when we were just randomly chatting. Then he mentioned that he acted in a very good film earlier, which I didn't pay enough attention to remember the film's name, but still, I couldn't be bothered as I wasn't that interested. lol.

Then he too mentioned that he was in this band - 30 seconds to mars, where it rang a bell and it was familiar to me. But still, I remember I had an opinion that 30STM's songs aren't that great and mostly are those noisy rock, maybe just one or two that was good, from my high school memories and my bonding with my radio.

Until after some time, Gavin chatted with me and shared a clip about him winning the Oscar as the Best supporting Actor, then it started to catch my eyes. After that, I researched about him more and was immensely in love. <3 lol.


The kind of starstruck feeling I had once when I was 15 with T.O.P.. So now I'm kinda at the old side for this XD

Then I could go on and on watching his interview videos and also his music videos. He is really quite an incredibly talented person, who can sing, act, compose, and also killing people with his electric blue eyes.

LOL. I still feel old when I talk about being star-struck, while Cara Delevingne who is of my age has already acted with him and being featured on his instagram post!

After that I watched back a lot of the other live version of 30STM performance, it is quite hard to imagine that someone who is actively acting is also actively touring and writing song as the lead man of the band. Plus, he never ages at the age of 46 now already!




JL is not new to the Hollywood world, only probably to me. I may not be his biggest fan, but he is definitely that one person who inspires me, (not only sexually lol), in many ways.

If you would like to know more you should check out his transformation, on how he piled up kgs just for the movie Chapter 27, and how he crazily lost weight in Dallas (where he won the Oscar as a transgender). Super professional as a method actor, and salute to him. (not only with good looks omg)

It's hard to believe all of them were the same person.


Ok probably someone can steal his sperm and get it to me I don't mind that he doesn't like me I really want to make his baby. Or maybe he can give it to me with his consent..... (hahahaha I'm just kidding with this super cheap joke. Or maybe I'm not ;))



He was really flirty in his earlier years, but now I got attracted to him who seem to be really down to earth as you can see from the video above. You can also google video on Jared Leto flirting and your heart get melted from seeing him charming people. hahahahhaha

Ok I decided to feature it here:


He is such a good flirt to be honest. Not a good guy. not a good guy. ok. not husband material.


And look at him talking to his fans... he is never rude. Like seriously, being challenged all the time and yet being able to stay calm and collected without losing himself. 



On a side note, I really hate them having Jake Gyllenhaal's picture popping out even though I was researching about him.. -_-

One of my most favourite songs from 30STM - Closer to the edge




Now I just want to be happy thinking about him and enjoy the music from his band. :)


Such charm.

And I believe we all agree that charm comes greater as we age. I believe that. Therefore I would not be afraid of aging. I will take care of myself well and will never stop enriching myself with experience and knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of learning Piano and turning to teaching