Short Diaries

4/7/18

Feel like a labourerrrrr at points coming all the way here to work and doing robotic stuffs. But well, I am not too mind with being paid to be labourer. (and just realised myself being at the lowest level of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

So here I am, trying to survive.


6/7/18 Fri

Having been to 3 different companies at this point of time, it really opens my eyes on how different it could be the cultures between few companies. And I am so enjoying it here, and the feeling of gratitude is there when you came from a worse place.

Sometimes making your new uncomfortable zone to be your comfort zone is a challenge but quite an achievement, too. I am striving to continue push myself for more difficult situation so that I learn to be more adaptable.

​And now I am trying to be generally a more positive person. Less complaints. Well, I may not be perfect though, but I am trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of learning Piano and turning to teaching