My own bucket list - SEA version - Cebu

Scrolling through the AirAsia promo seats, I always have few places on mind that is lining up. Would really like to cover the SEA region first as it is closer to me and they are very interesting to explore!

1. Cebu

Cebu is a province located in Phillipines. This place caught my eyes when I saw some pictures from my friend on Facebook and they are superb! There were also videos and immediately it took my breath, as well as the crystal clear turquoise colour sea water - you know they are the best. Some pictures below that further illustrate the beauty of Cebu sea water. Not to mention it is a popular spot to watch some whale shark swimming near to you, as well as waterfalls that are also in turqoise colour.. hard to imagine, right?






Kawasan Fall


A private beach in Oslob, Cebo (sounds like Oslo to me so it's extra cool hahaah)


After seeing these pictures, I was like, who needs to go to Maldives while we have Cebu? Beautiful beaches do not only exist in Maldives hellooo.

Great great boost of Vitamin Sea ;)

Shall do my other posts on the other locations as below:

2. Bandung

3. Sabah

4. Yogjakarta

5. Guilin

6. Mumbai

7. Kathmandu

8. Tehran


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of learning Piano and turning to teaching